With the instruction to 'Stay at Home', we have decided to close St Francis' and St Mary's Church buildings for the rest of January in order to protect everyone as best we can. Each week our online service will be available on the 'Services' page of this website from 10am on Sunday morning. We hope to be able to meet in person again very soon.
Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- Online service goes live at 10am click here. For the Communion Order of Service click here Please note that the online service on 31st January (to celebrate Candlemas) will be live on 'Zoom' so you will be able to participate with (and see) other members of our congregation. Joining details will be sent out with the weekly email and pew sheets.
- For details about donating to Bromley Foodbank click here.
- For our latest pew sheets click here.
- West Wickham Rotary Club are organising another online work club starting on Monday 11th January. For more details click here
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for January click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan