Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition and you will find details of our services on this site.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here and for our latest pew sheets click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- To view the prayer stations and activities for the Quiet Morning on 7th June click here
- To view Richard, our Assistant Priest, celebrating a service of Holy Communion for 7th June (Trinity Sunday) click here (available from 10am 7th June). To view the Order of Service click here.
- To donate to Christian Aid through our 'Just Giving' page click here To view the Christian Aid Quiz click here
- To hear and read Sermons click here
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for 15th May click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan