With the instruction to 'Stay at Home', we have decided to close St Francis' and St Mary's Church buildings in order to protect everyone as best we can. Each week our online service will be available on the 'Services' page of this website from 10am on Sunday morning. We hope to be able to meet in person again very soon.
Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- An edited version of the live-stream service from St Mary's on 28th February is available click here. For the Communion Order of Service click here
- Every Thursday we have Coffee and Chat on Zoom from 2.30pm for 40 minutes. This is for both St Mary's and St Francis - there is no agenda, just a chance to meet and catch up with each other. Rowena Griffiths (020 8777 6112) has the joining details.
- For details about donating to Bromley Foodbank click here.
- For our latest pew sheets click here.
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for February click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan