Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition. During the Covid period please click here for details of our services.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- Rotary Club of West Wickham are running an online course for jobseekers who live in the Borough of Bromley. For more information click here
- Online service goes live every Sunday at 9am click here. For the Communion Order of Service click here
- For details about donating to Bromley Foodbank click here.
- For our latest pew sheets including the prayer pointers click here.
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for October click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan