Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- Click here to make a one-off donation to St Francis
- The online service on Sunday 16th May has been pre-recorded and will be available to view from 9.45am. To view this service click here The services in church on 16th May are at 8am in St Mary's and at 10am in St Francis.
- To make a donation to Christian Aid through the e-envlope scheme click here
- For details about donation points for Bromley Foodbank click here.
- For our latest pew sheets click here.
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for May click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan