Welcome to the website of
St Francis of Assisi, West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page! Click here to make a one-off donation to St Francis
- Services in Church next Sunday, 10th July, will be 8am Holy Communion at St Francis' and 10.45am All Age Worship at St Francis'. To view live-streamed services click here
- For our latest pew sheets click here. For the latest news of special services and events in the Benefice click here.
- Our Festival of the Visual Arts is being held this coming weekend - Friday 8th (11am-5pm) and Saturday 9th July (10am-5pm) at St Francis and Saturday 9th (10am-5pm} at St Mary's. This event explores 'Well being through the Arts'. For more information click here
- The next Matchbox Theatre production is "The Last Quiz Night on Earth" from Thursday 7th to Saturday 9th July at 8pm (doors open at 7.30pm) in the church hall. Tickets are still available. For more details click here
- Our church hosts several concerts during the year. To view details of the upcoming concerts click here.
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan