Welcome to the website of
St Francis West Wickham
St Francis of Assisi, Ravenswood Avenue, West Wickham, BR4 0PW.
St Francis is situated just off the High Street in West Wickham (opposite Sainsbury’s car park!) Our church worship is in the Central Anglican Tradition and you will find details of our services on this site.
We are a community of faith in touch with the wider community
We form the other half of a United Benefice with St Mary’s, West Wickham and our congregations work closely together. You can find out more about St Mary’s using this link to their website. For the latest edition of our magazine click here. We also have our own Facebook page which you can view here Please 'like' our page!
- To view the Holy Communion Service for 2nd August click here (available from 9am 2nd August). The talk and prayer pointers are on this week's pew sheet. To view the Order of Service click here
- For our latest pew sheets click here.
- To hear and read Sermons click here
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for 10th July click here
- To view the slides used in the 'Zoom' meeting on 28th June click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
We hope you enjoy finding out more about us from this website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our services or activities.
The Revd Hazel O'Sullivan